Rate Policies –
Face to Face and Virtual Interpreting:
- All requests for face to face billed at 2 hour minimum. All requests for virtual are billed at 1 hour minimum
- Mileage or travel fees may be assessed based on location and availability of interpreter. SLUSA does not bill mileage or travel fees in most cases however it may be required if no interpreter in the requested language physically resides within reasonable distance of service location.
- Parking or additional fees interpreters face upon arrival will be invoiced (not including parking meters).
- Service request must be cancelled with at least 24 hours notice before the start time to avoid billing for full requested time or minimum charge (whichever is greater).
- Federal holidays are billed at time and 1/2
On Demand VRI and OPI Interpreting:
- Each call is charged at a minimum of 5 minutes. All remaining time after the first 5 minutes is charged at exact call time (no rounding up)
- Billing starts when interpreer is connected
- Toll free number can be assigned for an additional $0.02 per minute
- 24 hour customer support at no charge
- Training via group or one on one provided to your team at no charge.
- Rush requests are those with the requirement of completion within 24 hours. Translations completed within 24 hours but were not marked as reuqired are billed at the general rate (not the rush rate).
- Postage will be billed for certified copies
- Rates are per word in the expanse language
- There is a $25 minimum charge per translation project
- 1 hour minimum charge for desktop publishing
- Proofreading provided at half the rate per word.
- You will be provided a quote for approval for all translation projects before we begin work.